Home Fullstop offer a full-service package for the management of your London property. No matter whether you’re letting out a flat, apartment or house, we have got you covered – and our expertise extend to a wide range of day-to-day as well as specialist property management services, throughout the capital and beyond.
When you instruct Home FullStop to manage your property, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the following benefits:
- We’ll arrange rent collection, as well as fulfilling all of your other duties to the landlord in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- Our London property management experts will prepare and submit monthly financial statements to the landlord, complete with paid invoices, and we’ll oversee all payment transfers (net of any disbursements and retentions due).
- Our London property management service includes the organisation of quarterly inspections for all properties, with no more than six months between any two visits.
- We’ll arrange any necessary repairs, in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement, and provided the cost does not exceed £200. In cases where the quoted cost exceeds this figure, and barring emergency call-outs, our London property management team will submit an estimate to the landlord for approval.
- We will arrange for an independent inventory clerk to “check out” tenants at the end of the tenancy – guiding you smoothly through the end of tenancy process.
- As part of our property management service we’ll review and negotiate any dilapidation on behalf of the tenants, ensuring fair and appropriate deductions from the tenancy deposit.
- In the case of untenanted properties, and those undergoing special agreement, we’re able to provide supervisory services to our clients.
While the points listed above give a comprehensive overview of the typical arrangements for our property management services in London (and beyond), we also provide a range of more specialised services to our clients on demand.
Above all, the experienced team at Home FullStop are here to help you successfully manage the day-to-day running of your property. So contact us today, and we’ll be happy to discuss any specific needs you may have.